Congratulations on your recent graduation from Webster University! Many students have questions about diplomas and commencement:
DIPLOMAS AND TRANSCRIPTS
- Please be aware that diplomas are specially ordered and automatically mailed to students who have no outstanding balances or holds with the university. This process can take up to 12 weeks.
- If you have a question about your diploma, need to update your mailing address, or need degree confirmation before your diploma arrives, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (800) 987-3447.
- An unofficial copy of your transcript is mailed with the diploma.
- Official transcripts showing your conferred degree can be obtained by submitting this form.
WEBSTER OUTCOMES SURVEY
- As a student who took all or some of your courses online, we hope you will complete a Webster University Outcomes Survey. This confidential survey should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. You will receive a survey via email about 6 weeks after you graduate.
- As a Summer 2017, Fall 2017 or Spring 2018 graduate, you can participate in the May 12, 2018 Commencement Ceremony in St. Louis, MO.
- There will be a reception for graduating online, extended metro and military students Friday, May 11–Sunnen Lounge, in the University Center 4-6pm. Join the alumni association, and meet other students, staff, faculty, as well as the Gorlok!
- Can’t make it to St. Louis? That’s ok, check to see if there is a ceremony closer to you at any of the Webster’s Metro and Military sites can be found here.
- From time to time we request testimonials from our students about their online experience to put on our website. If interested please fill out your contact information here. It can be a written testimonial or a video.
- We’d love to know more about your educational journey. Please share your story with us! With your permission, it may be posted on social media with your permission and it could even be highlighted at commencement! Submit it to studyonline at webster.edu.
Once again, congratulations and we hope you took a moment to celebrate your accomplishments-you earned it!